Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 31 March 2013

There's So Much More To Me Than Meets The Eye


Just Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

I love that "getting to know you bit", when you meet someone new and find out that you have X amount of things in common but had you have just looked at the person and not spoken to them, you'd never have known you liked the same stuff.

Well that's kind of how I feel when I meet a new client. I love to hear about what makes them tick, what hobbies they have (some are really unbelievable!) what movies they like, places they've visited etc...Of course some guys don't want to divulge anything and prefer a very quiet, sultry session and that's fine but really many gentlemen are coming not just for the "erotic side of it" and I would estimate that over 70% of guys love talking about themselves and jolly good too, because I love to listen!

I look at it as a kind of "networking" especially when I'm in a different country because the gents give me great tips about where to shop, where to eat, where to party....

An exception to the rule was on my recent NY jaunt when a guy arrived (he was pretty hot) and he was a little quiet, I thought maybe he was just shy but when I asked him 'what he does' he said he'd rather not say. "That's a first", I thought, but of course I respected his answer and didn't ask again. During the session we had a little chat and I guessed (in my head) that he was a famous sporting person and I had a niggling feeling that I knew exactly what team he played for.....after he's left I looked on the net...and WOOOO I was right!

Anyway, getting back to where I was. I've had some great recommendations from clients and I really think it opens your whole repertoire when you try something completely new and totally not what you'd usually choose.

For instance, I'm a sucker for great food and I don't mind spending considerable amounts on a great meal but there's nothing worse than no knowing were to go (you can only get so much from Trip Adviser!!) and ending up having a really crappy meal after a hard days work! I always ask clients who are also 'foodies', where I should eat and this worked brilliantly in NY~we had some of the best food....ever! Thank you Mr Bronx Man!

Now, another thing I get really disappointed with are cinema movies.....arghh....why don't they make great films any more???Of course I'm not talking Disney Pixar....they're always great!I mean horror, Drama, Thrillers. I can't even remember the last time I went to the cinema and came out thinking "wow, that was amazing"

Now I'm going to list some of my ALL time favourite flicks and I'd really appreciate your suggestions for me to watch!


  1. Good Fellas
  2. The Big Blue
  3. Fargo
  4. Green Mile
  5. Bi
  6. Chinese Ghost Stories
  7. Blade Runner (original) 
  8. God Father (of course)
  9. Italian Job (don't blow the bloody doors off!)
  10. The Shawshank Redemption
  11. The last Samurai
  12. Silence of the Lambs
  13. Alien (first one)
  14. The Pianist
  15. American Beauty
  16. Platoon
  17. Dr Zhivago
  18. 12 Monkeys
  19. Papillon
  20. Rain Man
Well that's just a few of my favourite films so you have an idea what I like!

Milly x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts