Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Statistics Statistics Statistics. ...I was never very good with them



or
Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
77
Pageviews yesterday
274
Pageviews last month
4,695
Pageviews all time history
51,713



I thank you for reading my blog but really statistics say nothing... what I gauge my business by is how many booking requests I get, how nice the clients are and how much repeat business I get.

I have to say "I'm really happy on every level" so I must be doing something right.

My trip in the UK has been the best for a long time and my day time rates of 1000dhs have proved perfect for the gentlemen who can only nip out for a short appointment during working hours.

Thank you so much

Milz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts