Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 16 March 2014

Smiling, Laughing, Loving and Lot's Of Bird Watching!




People look so much happier in the fine weather



I love the British summer time and I know it's often a little hit and miss but it's the only time when we aren't all miserable and moaning about the cold or the rain or the wind or all three!
It's been quite a while since I've had much to jump up and down about but I certainly feel happier in myself when I walk out of my door and smell the fresh grass, the clean air and the rape seed fields and knowing that my family are all safe and well and enjoying this brief respite of the UK's usual drab and depressing weather.



The Bluebells have gone but the poppy's are in abundance


It's so funny when the sun shines; I keep seeing really cute things that make me smile. People in general seem to show a much softer side to their personality and that English 'stiff upper lip' isn't so prevalent. I often envy you guys who live in lovely warm climates but I don't think my dogs could cope with The Middle East in July/August or NY when it's freezing or the humidity of Asia.
I can certainly say that we, in the UK, are sincerely grateful when our winter is over and even if we manage to get a straight 2 weeks of great weather then it's a bonus.



Sunglasses On, Swimwear Out, Ice Cream and The Beach!



I love driving along, roof down and seeing the guys watching the gals... and oh boy, they do a lot of girlie watching! In the UK we are pretty shameless when it comes to how short a skirt can be or the amount of cleavage that's acceptable and I know that the boy's are bound to be happier when the summer wardrobe comes into play! Don't get me wrong, I'm a red blooded woman and I fill with positive feelings when I drive past the sexy builders in their denims and bare, tanned chests.....phew... every girl likes a bit of rough eye candy! Even the groomed City Boys are looking rather H O T in their smart/casual ensembles walking along the Streets of London in their soft hand made shoes... Yummy.

I hope that we get a good innings this year, especially with the World Cup Big screens everywhere.

Right...I'm off for a Pimms

World Cup, Wimbledon, Cricket, Ascot....

Love and Peace ♡
Milz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts