Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Love For Animals and Your Support Could Really Help

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/campaigns/forests/asia-pacific/protect-paradise/Tiger-Manifesto/ttp://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/campaigns/forests/asia-pacific/protect-paradise/Tiger-Manifesto/


B
ad Treatment of Animals Needs
 to be A Serious Offence



I
 have had a few animal issues in The Middle East and I'm very supportive of amazing people who do their hardest to improve, rescue, educate and petition to have laws changed in this generally 'animal unfriendly' region.

I'm going to share some stories and update this post as often as needed because I intend to spend the whole of 2014 doing as much as I can for a few animal charities and organisations in The Gulf. I have a few personal challenges up my sleeve and I'll be posting pictures to show how I've competed and completed them.



I'm going to be asking clients, friends, readers of my blog and random strangers to donate and sponsor and support my causes and I really hope to make a few fluffy friends a little happier :0)


                www.animalslebanon.org



PLEASE TAKE 2 MINS TO SIGN MY PETITION TO SAVE THE TIGERS xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts