Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Saturday 26 July 2014

Does Phone Sex Do It For You?




Can Be A Great Release Huh?


Phone sex has been around since way before the days of the naughty chat lines, internet and web cams! I remember when I was a newly married, young mother and my very middle class neighbour, Thomas "the bank manager" got chatting to me one fine evening over the garden fence and found it hilariously funny that I thought he 'really was' a bank manager and then he went on to tell me that he and his wife, whom I knew well, ran a very successful business involving an array of  'premium telephone numbers'.
(for those who aren't sure what premium numbers are; they are telephone numbers that you purchase in a bundle or as a singular entity and the number can be added as an extra line in your home, or now days to your mobile cell. It costs the caller much higher rates and can be a real money spinner)


Tom said that he had 17 ladies "working from home" in a variety of adult capacities..... I was speechless as he looked so NOT the type.....but I know now never to judge who is and who isn't into kinky stuff! After a long chat he asked me if I fancied earning from home, while my children were at school. back then, the answer was "no thank you" but now it's something I really can enjoy :o)




The Ladies DON'T all Look Like this Though


As a woman, I get far more out of phone sex with a guy that I'm having an intimate relationship with. I guess it's to do with the visualisation of his body and knowing how he feels, smells, tastes.....
Of course phone sex with a total stranger can be a challenge but as a woman (with a filthy mind), I think it's fun to hear a guy at the end of the line getting his rocks off just by using my imagination and sexy voice.



Some Guys Just Want To Feel Wanted

I found this and it made me laugh....... but who know's.....maybe it could help a shy man......



There are so many reasons for wanting phone sex or needing it or trying it and although there are still lots of chat lines, I think that today's technology has opened up a huge pathway for making contact with total strangers, all hoping for the same gratification. There are even group settings for people to hook up on line and "get it on", kind of like a Sex Conference Call, I guess!

I was reading an article about a guy who had an on line affair, and many orgasms, with a lady he met on a chat forum. They talked for over 2 years yet they never met in person! I couldn't believe it because I just couldn't see me doing anything like that but after reading the whole article I can see how really lonely people or someone with low self esteem may find it's the only way to "get close to someone of the opposite sex" albeit. not in person! He then took the step of meeting and chatting on the phone and venturing out to see them in person...... for one reason only

This is a little of what he said:-

"I had sex – lots of it – with women who were, essentially, just like me. By which I mean crippled by self-loathing. We made our introductions on a phone line, essentially negotiating the details of our affections in advance: I want this and you want that; I won't do any of those things, but I will try these. As a result, I'd show up at some woman's apartment for the first time and we'd be naked in about 10 minutes. Engaging in the kind of sexual fantasies that usually require six months of dating before anyone will even broach the subject. And then they probably still wait another six months before they trust each other enough actually to try it. We covered all that ground in a single night.
And I'll tell you what I learned during those two years loneliness perverts you"


I very recently got my own US chat number, courtesy of a friend and I'm able to activate it each time I'm over 'that side of the pond' and guess what?  I LOVE it! American and Canadian men seem to love my well spoken sexy silk voice so it's a win win. I can't wait to publish my new UAE and UK numbers.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing this very useful information you have provided for me cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts