Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Saturday 30 March 2013

My Recent Jaunt To The Big Apple

   I Love New York More Than You Know!

Every time I go I love it more and more Sexy Sexy Sexy New York City!!This trip was particularly great because I stayed for 2 weeks and took a friend and we did a mixture of Work, Touristy Stuff and Lot's of Play....he he he

I just adore my US Gentlemen because they're really straight forward...no messing around on the phone expecting sexy chat...no bullshit...no haggling...(well a couple asked for "special rates" and I told them that as soon as Virgin Atlantic decide to give ME special discounts that I'd be sure to pass it on)

We stayed in a great Mid Town Hotel that was a fantastic choice as the great food meant that we didn't have to pop out every time for lunch or dinner. Plus the door men were an absolute scream!!

I was a little concerned about all of the cameras in the hotel.....I really have to ensure that it's totally safe and discrete for my gents to come and go but then at check in we were upgraded to the business floor where you know you wont be bothered! Our room was spacious and had 2 king beds with a gadget for heating the mattress when you want a hot bed!!! I found this really funny indeed.

My phone did NOT stop for the whole 2 weeks....email after email from guys wanting to book. The only problem for me was that I really wanted to see NY this trip so I had to manage my days and nights and this is what my diary looked like!!


 So i managed to see all the sights, shop till I drop AND meet up with my friends!
I bought so many clothes and shoes from Macy's that I have to buy a new suitcase to come home with!

I want to thank you Mr XXX for taking me to one of the best restaurants I've ever been to and the club was so different and so amazing compared to what we have in London! I will never look at Foot Fetish in the same way again....

I'm definitely going to be back soon and I promise to be offering more appointments for 2 ladies!
Duo appointments are all the rage!

I know it's my sexy posh English voice that did it Guys!!!I was asked to start up my own sex line so that guys can call me from the States and hear me say things like. "Why don't you just take off your clothes darling" or "MM (licks lips) you are such a sexy man, I want to take you're c*ck in my mouth"  ha ha ha ha.

I was so amused at how guys would stop me in the street to talk to me just because they've heard me talk in a shop or a Deli....

Just watch this space my lovely darlings for when i will be back to the Big Apple.


Love Milly xx




An Update To My Next NYC Trips:~

I will be back regularly and will advertise on www.backpage.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts