Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Friday 29 March 2013

Massage Is At Last In Demand by Men All Over The World!


So Important That You Read This - It's A Little About Massage With Me!



In the first part of my blog I want to inform you about the wonderful service that I provide all over the world to selected gentlemen. I will focus not only on the physical benefits of my therapy, but will explain and show you the emotional effects it can have as well.
 I'll provide you with some eye opening testimonials from clients who have felt the benefits my therapy can bring...I'll go through the finer points of prostate massage and explain in full detail the how, what, when and why's of this beneficial therapy that all men should at least try once.
 I first qualified as a masseuse back in 1996 and have always been a great believer in "alternative therapies" including massage, of which there are many kinds. My personal favourites include:

  • Indian Head Massage (done with warm aromatic oils)
  • Swedish Massage
  • Aromatherapy Massage
  • Shiatsu
  • Deep Tissue
  • Tantric                    
  • It's a matter of personal choice, the way your feeling and what your body and mind needs when it comes to choosing a therapy.

I love the fact that so many men are asking for massage now. It used to be predominantly a "girlie" thing but now there's no taboo what so ever if a guy walks into a therapy centre and requests a massage.



I do offer a variety of other services too but I'll write about those on other posts, there's so much to tell you!

Hope you enjoy reading my blog and I hope to make you laugh a little, as well as be more informed about the job I do......
Thank you.


Milly -xx
 


5 comments:

  1. great blog.. after read this site i know how many type in massage.. many types of massage available in Dubai.. many people like this site and i am also.. it is very interesting.. because when i read this site then i get knowledge about all massage.. i really impressed from your site.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally...I'm satisfied to seek out a lot of useful info right here within the put up, we'd like develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is so much amazing site , it is very nice to read.I was waiting for that kind of info from the long period of time.
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I am glad to visit on this site because this is the different kind of info,. i am so impressed with your site.This is one of the different kind of thing is that,this is more proud able thing.Thanks a lot for sharing that.Well done..Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect blog for anybody who hopes to understand this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject which has been discussed for many years. Great stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts