Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 31 March 2013

There's Eating Out And There's Dining Out


Milly Really Does Love Her Meat!

I'm a Big Girl with deliciously voluptuous curves so OF COURSE I love my food!
I just adore having a dinner date with a gent who appreciates good food as much as I do....Food is Sexy and Eating good food makes me feel Sexy!Throw in a bottle of Chablis and I'm exuding Sex Appeal...ha ha ha

I can't understand people who just eat to survive and don't have an appreciation of a well cooked and beautifully presented meal.
Live to Eat ~ Eat to Live

I have a lovely lovely gentleman friend (I call him my Strawberries n Champagne Man) with whom I've dined a couple of times and I hope that when I'm back in Abu Dhabi we can pick up where we left off as he's one of those people that I can talk to all night....

I think it's great to recommend eateries and these two are definite 10 out of 10's

CHAMAS~ Brazilian Churrascaria Restaurant ~ Abu Dhabi

This place just feels so good. When I was taken here, he'd sent me a text earlier in the day that said 
<< "don't eat lunch and make sure you're hungry later">>
The salad area is one of the  the most supreme I have seen....They have absolutely everything there and it's really hard not to fill up on it.Churrascaria means 'meat bbq'd on knives' and originates from South America.You can see the meats being cooked on huge sword like things and the meat waiters walk around the restaurant with one sword of meat each. We each had a little disc that was green on one side and red on the other; when you want the waiter to stop and give you more meat, you turn the disc over so it shows green and when you've had enough, you turn it back to red.The meats available were fillet, lamb. pork, duck, chicken and a sausage.There was also a girl serving Caipirinha cocktails at the table that actually knocked my head off!We ate and ate and ate and it was a great evening.
Would be such fun to go with a big group as some of the tables were huge.I would definitely go back there.

THE MEAT Co~ A South African Steak House ~ Abu Dhabi
This was an absolute favourite of mine ~ever~The view of the Grande Mosque just set the scene perfectly and it felt really chilled outThe music was African and when there was a birthday the waiters all played drums and sang a kind of tribal chant to the table where the birthday boy/girl was. Loved it!Now the food was just lovely.My lovely companion suggested that I have the Wagyu steak. I had never even heard of it before but he explained that it was a Japanese cow known to produce superb meat and apparently they 'massage' the animal every day before it's slaughtered to make the steak as tender as possible.I have to admit, I don't like to think too much about the animal when it's alive as it puts me off a little....But the steak was juicy and tender and as filling as you can imagine....
I literally wanted to dance back to my Hotel for our naughty private time.If you book here, make sure you ask for a table outside if it's not too hot.

Well I think that the company makes a huge difference when you go out to eat and my host was and is a real gentleman and I hope we can do it again soon xxx



Dont Give Me Diamonds, Just Give Me Food
~Milly Quote



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts