Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Monday 6 May 2013

Do Women Find Celibacy Easier Than Men?


Are You Kidding Me? What A Silly Question!

This is a debate I had the other night at a friend's dinner party. The varied views astounded me. My friend's husband told me that men, whether gay or straight, are "totally incapable of it" and that "women who are celibate are either pig ugly or uptight feminists"! OMG ~ Typical male chauvinist!


How Long Can You Go Without S E X ?

*I have used different names

The women at the dinner table had quite different views and even stated that they found it quite sexy to abstain for a few months when in a relationship. *Anna said that she and her hubby *Marcus often had a pact of celibacy between them. She grinned as she said that everything else was allowed, sexually, but full intercourse was off the menu for up to 3 months at a time!! Apparently it made him learn to make her come with his tongue and it created a new kind of intimacy that they hadn't explored before. I asked why they did it and Marcus said that when he had a skiing accident a few years ago he was unable to have full sex with her for 14 weeks due to a serious injury so they had no choice but to "do other stuff" when they were horny and that's how the celibacy thing started for them. Anna said that they've now been together over 14 years and the sex has never been better!


Massage, Touching, Kissing, Licking......All Ok?

I'm laughing a little right now. I did some research on celibacy and I found a website that teaches you "How to be celibate" There are several steps, apparently. The one I like most is at the early part of celibacy and it says "START SOME NEW HOBBIES AND TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM ANY PEOPLE THAT YOU FIND YOURSELF SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO" Now, that's really funny and couldn't work for me because Im the one standing in a queue in the post office and I see a hunky guy who gets my heart racing and my head thinking what I could do with him.....right there....right now. Truthfully, I think I'd have to lock myself away! 

I've read that Celibacy can be a great way to improve your mental powers, strengths and concentration. Imagine if I said that to my teenage boy with raging hormones and red blood running through his veins that he should consider celibacy for the foreseeable future; what do you think he'd say?
"Mind over Matter" *Jay said at the dinner table. He thinks it's just like anything else you put your mind to in life. "I can take it or leave it" he said. We all laughed.....In my opinion, if that's his attitude he's never had the mind blowing electric, dirty sex I like to have! Never heard a man say that before...and if he'd been seduced by me, he never would say that!


Sexuality, Sensitivity, Feelings, Smells, Touch

Celibacy used to be a word used meaning Not Being Married  because many moons ago it was expected that if you weren't married then you weren't sexually active but now it has several different meanings and references. During the 80's thousands of people changed their sexual habits due to the aids epidemic and the fear of being infected so lots of people chose to be celibate, even in monogamous relationships.  Apparently, in the past 10 years the number of women choosing celibacy has quadrupled! What about men? It says in one report that there is a rising number of men choosing to remain celibate until they meet "the one" Those statistics really surprise me!

Sex for women is predominantly a mental experience but as we know, you men are visual creatures.who are never as concerned who they are "doing" and for you it could be called a voluntary experience or a necessity. I'm not being too harsh am I? I have more male friends than female ones and I know for a fact that at least 80% of them would laugh me in the face if I suggested celibacy for more than a week!


Lets Play A Game ~ It's Called Celibacy Darling!

If men are feeling horny the general opinion is "I gotta do something about this" (which is why I only need to place my advert online on the days I am working ~ ha ha ha) Men don't "plan" to be horny, they just are. Often. Very Often. Women on the other hand tend to like a little more commitment other than "lets fuck" 
Many people spend years searching for everlasting happiness through sexual encounters but no matter how amazing your orgasm is, or that of your partner, sex should be considered as "the bonus" or " the icing on the cake" when you are in a truly strong and fulfilling relationship.

So back to my question, Do women find it easier than men?
I really don't know now.
Maybe women are just quicker to admit it!

Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts