Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Another Day ~Another Shocking Set Of News Stories...Makes Me So Sad!

Shocking Behaviour ~ Cruel Acts ~ Pure Evil ~ Corrupt Authorities

When I'm away, I always try to keep up with the news and sometimes I feel sad, sometimes I am elated if the story is a nice one but three days ago I read the paper here in Abu Dhabi and I felt physically sick. I did shed a tear and I did look at the world and think "why the hell do these f*cking things happen"
What makes human beings be so hateful and so very cruel to another creature, whether it be a human or an animal?


Police Forces, Governments, Authorities, Powerful People

I am by no means perfect by any sense of the word but I would never intentionally hurt another human unless it was either for my own survival ie: being attacked or in a war situation  or  if someone hurt or intended to hurt my family. I feel these are acceptable excuses for me and totally justifiable, but to hurt someone for the sheer self promotion or gratification is totally beyond my grasp and actually blows my mind.

The story I refer to is that of a beautiful little 5 year old girl in India that I have named 'Petal' Petal's Story So Far  She was playing outside her house last week and abducted by her 21 year old NEIGHBOUR!!!! Pray tell me why....HER NEIGHBOUR!


I want to scream right now, really I do. I cannot find the words to describe how angry
 I am and how my heart feels heavy and what I want to do to this man/these men.

Last night I watched a film called 'Law Abiding Citizen' I urge you to watch it because the scene where the main character, Gerard Butler, finds, lures and deals with the man who killed his wife and his little girl is EXACTLY what I would have no reservations doing to the bastards who hurt Petal.
The Way I would Deal With Them


Does Revenge Help Anybody? My answer is YES YES YES

Kumar, the accused took her on April 14th and raped her, abused her, mutilated her face and genitals and inserted items into her......He left her in the same apartment block where her parents live and left the little angel to die. I mean come on people....these men do not deserve a trial in my eyes. People power must prevail and show a unity of zero tolerance in countries all over the world. 

I can hear you saying "but that would make us as bad as the criminals" HOW SO?? Don't be ridiculous and don't take the moral high ground by passing the buck to the corrupt, failing, untrustworthy policing and judicial heirachy who to them, we are just numbers! Of course I fully understand the need for education in these supposed third world, or 'developing world' communities but aren't these excuses?
The people in charge are educated? The people in Authority are aware of right and wrong?
SO TELL ME THIS
Why did the police investigating the heinous cime offer the family of Petal a BRIBE to keep quiet and not place formal charges? My God This Makes It Even Sicker.


What was Petals horrific ordeal worth to you? £100  $1000  15000aed ?

For me it is worth the death sentence with no trial, with no pussy footing around and with no chance that these deranged individuals ever get the chance to breath the same air as us or to commit a crime again. 

Please take note that I also think that whom ever decided it acceptable to offer a bribe, how ever high in the police force or government should also be jailed for a minimum of 20 years for the sheer fact that he has committed a terrible crime towards humanity itself!


The Power Of Angels 

As you can tell, I have strong views but I am certain that my view is shared throughout the world of "normal" "loving" "caring" people. I welcome all comments.

I am praying for Petal each and every day and I do believe that her condition, although critical, is stable.
I have no idea what she will be like if she survives. The trauma may cause her too much pain as she becomes a teenager and a young woman. The medical complications will probably mean that she is never able to have her own children and the emotional torture she will endure may go either way for her.

Money cannot replace what this little angel has lost or suffered but I hope that she is taken care of by a wealthy and compassionate person who ensures she has all the medical help and god things in life that she can possibly have if she survives.

Little Petal, I send you love and I hope the Indian people rise up to fight this!

Much Love

Milly




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts