Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Thursday 11 April 2013

Luxury Milly Is On Her Travels in 2013......With New Friends!

The World Is Your Oyster!

Over the past few years I've been to quite a lot of new places on "working holidays" Most have been great experiences, some not so good for one reason and another. I tend to choose places that I want to visit and of course where I hope I'll get lot's of gentlemen interested in visiting me. Some of my destinations have become regular stops for me, for instance, I went to Dubai 12 times in 2012 then Abu Dhabi and Bahrain were a close second and third, then America was 4th.


Doha, I love you! Mohammed? I need a Bullfrog!

I visited Qatar a little less last year due to the problems caused by "that unattractive rash" but recently I'm really enjoying being back there now that the authorities know that I'm actually NOT a drug dealer and that discretion counts for a lot (woah, don't ask me now but that's a whole nother blog post to come very soon)


Hong Kong has so much to see, it's mind blowing!

I went to Hong Kong and Singapore and fell in love with the food, the culture and the shopping and because I have friends/family in Singapore it made it so much more fun as I was shown all the best places to eat, shop and visit. I can't wait to go back Joe! (I know you'll read this)

23 Kilo's is just never enough!

Guam was a very new experience and a beautiful island to visit. It has so many different cultural mixes and the food is really good; although I will go back there, I had no idea how far it was to travel and next time I'll take up the kind offer to visit Japan too and I'm hoping to take a friend because I was asked about two lady massage appointments every day.


The good old European Union??

North Cyprus is a very favourite stop of mine and I have visited South Cyprus and Malta a few times but the demise of the Euro makes it difficult to keep donations at a fair, affordable and decent amount to make the trip viable so it usually becomes more of a holiday than work...


Exciting, Elegant, Interesting, Vibrant

I visited Trieste and Paris briefly but they were more to get a feel for working in Europe again and because the Euroster is so convenient for me, plus I adore France and the French. My Italian is non existent and my French is petit but I'm learning and I'm certain that by my next trip I'll be able to wow the gorgeous gentlemen with fluent seductions. "s'il vous plaƮt regarder cet espace"



How could you not love it!?

Now...Beirut...it's a lovely lovely place and I've been there a few times, although I will be totally honest and say that the guys are real chancers like the Irish but as long as you know where you stand and have a very certain way of working, then it can be great.


Never Forget the first aid kit, never know when you'll MEAB it

Oman kept me busy for quite a while 'till the local Police started asking for protection money, paid in kind.....(oops, another blog) And then there's the USA....OH MY GOODNESS The U S of A....which I'm loving right now and I mean really loving! New York and Maine men dazzled me with charm, again, and a seriously good time was had by all. The food, the Hotels, The shopping ~ All perfect! Ireally can't wait to get back soon gentlemen and I'm hoping that the sexy Wall Street Grey Fox contacts me here in London so we can continue the soiree.

The UAE and Me xx

I hope to make Canada this year and I'm already planning and advertising for other locations in the States plus I have a few other trips in the Milly pipe line, especially the ones where those clever Russian girls have touched down but as yet no English Ladies....and we all know that those Naughty Global Gents love a Brit!


It's covering the world!

By popular demand I will be doing a 1 week's Welsh, Irish and Cornish Tour in the spring, all dates TBC

Is this where my Irish Boyfriend comes into play? Ha Ha Ha

I'm always happy to have requests from gentlemen who would like me to visit their town or to meet with me in London but I have to say that I WILL NOT be going to Saudi, Kuwait, Central Africa or any of the other very strange places suggested. My friend went to Kuwait a while ago, silly billy, it was a close shave and I have no idea why ladies put their lives at risk going to places that are so so dangerous, but that's also another story for another day. Thank God she's been educated now!


There's some places you just don't go!
Like St Ives!


EDUCATION is understanding the world"
~Milly Quote


Keep safe Ladies!
Be nice Gentlemen!

Milly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts