Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Monday 1 April 2013

It's About Time The Authorities Got The Fake Police In The Middle East...

                               The UAE Brings A Whole Lot Of Different Problems


Of course where there's working girls there's scammers, liars, fakers, dangerous men and problems
it's part of the job and as women working away from home, often alone, we need to be extra vigilant because unfortunately, there are many people who wish us harm it's a sad world that we live in and sadder still that we have to trust no one.

I hear you saying "surely it can't be that bad" Yes, it can be.....and worse! I have been scammed a few times and kicked myself after the incident and thought to myself "argghh, I should have played that differently" but when you're in a situation that could potentially be life threatening, there's no time to ponder. It's a matter of thinking quickly and acting fast. I have stories that could curl your toes and one day I'll tell you a few.



WARNING IN Abu Dhabi 31st March 2013

My friend is in Dubai right now and we keep in touch via email every day. I have given her some of my friends names over there if she needs any help or gets any trouble. She had a guy book an appointment in AD and he sounded fine on the phone. He arrived and entered the room...he didn't want to pay the full hour price and that's ALWAYS a give away.

A gentleman will always pass over the donation immediately and the money is never discussed!

He wanted to pay half the agreed price so my friend said that it meant he could only stay for half the time ie half an hour. He was still hesitant but agreed. After they had finished the appointment he stood up and said that he was Abu Dhabi Police. My friend was really scared and he continued to tell her things that are totally untrue. Unfortunately, she is quite new to The UAE so she wasn't able to verify in her head that what he was saying was absolute Bull Shit!

He told her that he knew all about her and where she had been staying. He said that he was "happy with the way in which she was working" (asshole) and that she was fine to continue working so long as he received no complaints about her!

This part made me chuckle~ He said that the hotels have to fax over ALL passports twice per day to the Police stations. There's only one police station and the hotels DO NOT do this.

He sat there for another hour filling her head with crap and scaring the poor girl into thinking he was a good guy for not arresting her. He took back the money he had paid her and asked where she would be staying in Dubai.

OH MY GOD WHAT A THIEVING ASS HOLE!

This is not uncommon. The nasty men play on the fact that prostitution is illegal and that women working in The Middle East are scared of what may happen if they're caught. These men take advantage of our situation and have even known to be violent if the girl resists.

My advise is to check I.D. Cards and ask him to take you to the police station rather than offer a freebie. Even with a freebie he could become violent. Make sure your friends know you are working and where and if anything happens ensure you keep the number to share with other ladies.
A report can be sent anonymously with his cell number to the Dubai Police and they can check out who the mobile phone is registered to.

Like I say, there are some total assholes out there!

Stay Safe in The UAE Ladies!

If you are thinking of working out in The UAE and would like any guidance, please feel free to contact me






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts