Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Saturday 30 March 2013

When Loons Get Thrown Together By Default!

 This Will Be A Brief Post Of  OMG what was I thinking!!

I just wanted to say a BIG "have a fit and die" to Ms Hiltoon... You befriended me after Nutty Nicola and you had fallen out (after being besties for 8 days lol) Indeed you helped me start off my blog, after battering my ears about how 'essential' it was for my business and I reluctantly gave in (emails all as evidence your lord) I admit I was very grateful that the Don of the writer of wrongs was assisting me with such a daunting task of having to string a few fkn words together for a blog... Omg I must owe you my life!

  I honestly dont know what I was thinking and should have listened to the numerous girls who warned me of the sheer Looniness but I guess I'm a bit of "better the devil you know" AND TRUST ME I know the evil devil well now!

Unfortunately, it's an occupational hazard but I'm in a happy place and Plan B is firmly in the pipeline for me.





Just remember that sometimes people come 
together because of bad situations.
Be thankful for all of these difficult situations
and nasty people you meet because they have 
shown you EXACTLY who you do not want to be.
~Milly Quote




Milly xxx

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to thanks me it's been a pleasure and really nice you coming over to make payment for my help. Yep i got a massage as requested, just a neck, shoulder and back OMG it was amazing - is there anything else i can help you with so i can get another magical massage she cried......no need for thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts