Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 20 October 2013

I know you'd like to think my world is only massage

But I'm really sorry to disappoint. It honestly isn't!
 
I do this on a very part time basis because I have so much more going on in my life with family, study, animals and friends blah, blah, blah....much like you?
 
So please don't email me and demand you get my phone number as I only ever need to chat to you once I've arrived in the country and activate my SIM card.
 
I would also stress that you don't bombard me with emails asking why I haven't replied to the email you sent me THAT morning! Gentlemen, I access mostly via mobile devices and my phones are NOT permanently attached to me with alarm bells sounding that "Dave" has emailed and its urgent that I reply because he's "extra special" it doesn't work like that.
 
I always reply when I'm able to and if I'm in transit or simply not available then I apologise that I don't have the luxury of a secretary.....but I will get back to you ☆
 
Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts