Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Thursday 23 May 2013

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AS A NATION

Today in Woolwich London UK an innocent man was run down by a car of which the driver and its passenger then got out and repeatedly stabbed, hacked and cut him to death on a busy street in full view of passers by. The evil unprovoked assailants then dragged his drenched, half decapitated body into the middle of the road and they are nothing less than animals who have claimed that they were making a political statement on behalf of Islam.

I often visit Islamic countries and I know that we CAN find good and bad in all parts of society EVERYWHERE but I have NEVER met a Muslim in my extensive travels of the Middle East who has ever said anything derogatory towards my country.  I find that their culture and religious beliefs to be family orientated,  passionate,  dedicated and very close to how my religion, CHRISTIANITY, is followed.
I REFUSE to agree that these gratuitous TERRORISTS can relate or excuse their vile actions to RELIGION.

The feeling of sadness weighs on my heart for the family and friends of this brave man who is thought to be one of our serving British soldiers. May you rest in peace and these animals be brought to justice.
They WILL NOT be going to heaven where the virgins are expected to greet them and I hope and pray that instead, they'll rot in a prison cell for ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts