Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Friday 29 March 2013

My National And International Rates


My National & International Donations - They Are Not Up For Negotiation Gentlemen!

For lunch/dinner dates and longer bookings please contact me for my donations. The fees below are just for in-call bookings. Please contact me for out-call donations.

N.B. I only do out-calls to 4/5* Hotels and not to a Gentleman's private residence. This is for my safety and personal preference! When i visit your hotel i will require certain details that can be agreed prior to the booking. Security and Discretion are my utmost priorities. I DO NOT provide an overnight Service, please ddon't ask.

                                             30 Minutes / One Hour / Two Hours -
Europe Euros                             90               150               250
English GBP                               80               120               200


Emirates AED                         N/A               1,400            2,500
Bahrain BHD                          N/A                 140               250
Singapore USD                       200                  300              500
Hong Kong HKD                   N/A               2,500             4,000


USA U$D                              160                  250                400

                                                           
Guam U$D                              150                 250                400

If you'd like to inquire about a country not shown please get in touch with me via email.
As a first point of contact I ONLY use e-mail :

Also, please note that I often have weekday daytime specials running that will be advertised

This is for several reasons, but mainly because I really am selective to whom I see.
Of course once I've decided to offer you an appointment we will chat on the phone and you'll be able to communicate with me by text if that suits you.



Mail me at :  millystriker@hotmail.co.uk

You can follow me on Twitter @englishmilly
(not for the faint hearted!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts