Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 20 July 2014

What Are The Underlying Causes In Gaza?





 Emotive Language Will not Create Long Term Peace


As I've said before, I am by no means a political expert but I do read the papers, watch the news and quite often have informed, and sometimes heated debates with friends, colleagues and family who have links with both regions but honestly, I really do have an interest as to the how's, why's and if's of conflict and how it makes humans hate one another so much and how, in this day and age, our educated and powerful governments are not able to unify some lasting process that would at least pave the way to a real peace process for the lives of the children ad to eliminate the every day fears they have to endure. 





Israel Say That They Are not Attacking Gaza, Just "Reacting" To Hamas 


Israel keep saying that they want peace, Are they only willing to do this on their own terms?

How Do Palestinians Feel? 



"We Are In Jail Here"

Palestinians and  Israelis say they live day to day in FEAR



Are They All Open To Political Discussion ?


Today, I heard a guy on TV say that Gaza could be like Dubai if only they weren't being held hostage;
That's a really thought provoking statement albeit ambitious......


The thing is, Palestinians and Arabs lived together peacefully for hundreds of years but the last 30 years have been spent trying to find a solution!  






"If Moses an Mohammad were alive now, they would embrace each other annot fight"

: Ishan Taoor



22nd July 2014

The news is even more disturbing and it's clear to me that Israel have the upper hand and the ability to cause terrible suffering to the Arabs in Gaza because of their far more advanced artillery on the ground and it's pretty much done that Israel don't see themselves as being in the wrong and will never back down. I am further amazed at the views people convey, especially behind closed doors. Shame on the humans who say that the Arabs deserve it!! 

TELL ME HOW THESE HARROWING IMAGES CANNOT EVOKE COMPASSION????






If there were a way in which I could go to help.....believe me I would, even if it were to sit with a mother who has lost a child and to hold her hand and give her the tiniest bit of comfort that my nation are sorry too.



Light A Candle And Say A Prayer 


War Is no less than Evil and although their little lights have gone out, I truly believe that their lights shine on forever. This is no consolation to these poor families and I can't possible imagine the pain they feel but I hope that the power of prayer and time will help to heal the broken hearts. I feel very very sad.



23rd July

Israel Guilty of war Crimes? As we suspected!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts