Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Thursday 24 October 2013

Prince George of Cambridge. He looks so sweet

On 22nd July 2013 Prince George was born in a private London hospital.

The media frenzy was astounding and the world news reporters were all there; cameras, microphones, step ladders and 'guarding' their spots for days in the hope they'd get the best pictures to beam round the planet.
 
I must say, I'm a royalist and I'm proud to have such a monarchy. I don't question "how much they cost" or "what they do" because I know that tourists flock in their millions every year to visit the UK and where do they all want to go? Buckingham Palace, The Mall, Windsor Castle.....they want the changing of the guard and Tower Bridge and the beautiful London that's steeped in history for ever.
I'm not a fanatic who collects royal memorabilia or queues for hours to get a glimpse but I respect them greatly and I love following the happy news stories, especially about our new, once to be king George. I just wish Diana was here to see her boy...with his boy.
 
I'm feeling a really modern image being created by Kate, William and of course their PR team. I think they've thought long and hard about wanting to 'keep it real' and to be portrayed as normal young parents as far as is possible. The photos we have been seeing look much softer and more natural than ever before and I think William and Kate really want the nation to feel close to their little prince.
 
I think we do to xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts