Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Friday 13 June 2014

Will There Be US Air Strikes or Military Support in Northern Iraq?


More conflict in The Oil Rich North Of Iraq
(written 13th June 2014)

Oh my goodness, more fighting and bloodshed for the people of Kirkuk and other towns! I'm always dubious about the kind of news coverage we get in the UK when there's a conflict in The Middle East and it's always a very different angle when I'm reading the papers here compared to reading them in the Dubai or Bahrain newspapers.





I have to admit that I'm not amazingly knowledgeable on the complicated domestic affairs of The Gulf Countries but I really enjoy listening to my Arabic clients and learning more about why the unrest started and the history behind it. As a non practicing Christian and someone who believes in "being a good person" as opposed to putting any one religion on a pedestal, I really feel that these bad hostilities are all linked to the oil, as much as they are supposedly about religion.




Is It Obama Who has The Ultimate Decision to Assist?


*Please note that these are my own interpretations from reading articles on the internet and in the news papers and if I have got anything wrong, I apologise and welcome your replies.

The Maliki government in Iraq have made requests to The US President to "provide support" against the ISIS terror group who are a very dangerous and scary bunch of extremists, so much so, that they were even dis-acknowledged by the leader of al-Qaida....wow....that is mind blowing and makes me wonder what they're capable of!


ISIS were only established in 2011 in Syria and it's clear they've had significant funding and support from other prominent jihadi groups. I understand that ISIS are 'very extreme' and 'severely brutal' according to abhat al-nusra and al-Qaida who are already feared around the world, so I can only imagine just how ruthless these seemingly brainwashed people are. ISIS are also responsible for the assassination of  ABU MUHAMMAD AL ANSARI who was a leader of Al Nusrah which means "the support front for the people" They stormed his house and killed his wife, his children and his brothers, who were also in the house!



ISIS are also known to be responsible for other forms of brutal punishments like beheadings, crucifixtions and amputations. I cannot tell you how sad this makes me feel, that we are in 2014 and there are still so many inhumane things happening around the world. I wish and I pray that one day there will be some kind of equality and peace but I'm also aware that this is a long long way off, if at all possible.




Is Baghdad Safe or will they take hold of it?



I have friends and clients based in Erbil and I am wondering how this will affect them and their children? I really hope that the governments learn from past mistakes when it comes to military intervention! I'm watching Twitter and I think that much social media is being blocked from getting to us!




I have picked a few images from Google but they really disturb me, in truth I feel pretty helpless. We are having parties and spending money on a Saturday in our shops and all these people want is to be safe and to keep their little ones safe, fed and clothed. Why? Why is it so damn hard for us all to get on? I HATE the governments for what they do and I know there are deeper reasons for war but THIS IS WRONG!!!!





There are many Devastaing Images and I am crying As I Post This




These people Are Mothers and Fathers Like Us!




Dear Universe or god or higher being.....why do you allow this?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts