Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Thursday 26 June 2014

If You Have Read My Blog, Enjoyed It, Would Like To See Me If I Was In A Town Near You....




And I Thank You For That



My Stats are changing and my feet are itching, so tell me where to travel to before 2014 is gone. I am looking at Europe and Further and will be advertising on various websites, so come on....INSPIRE ME!








Google Knows I love The USA!!




Google Knows I adore The Skiing in Canada (and the Mounties!)







My Stats show that my blog is really Popular in USA and Canada and while I have been to the US a few times, I am hoping to make it a more regular gig. Why don't you tell me where you think I will be welcomed because I don't know America that well and really fancy meeting up with friends that I have there too. Places like New York and Boston are a god given because I love them, but I would like to try some of the less obvious places too. If you look here you will see my rates in Dollars 







Flanders, Pyrenees, French Riviera, Brittany ?



France is a fairly new thing for me in a work capacity and I kind of thought that it was crazy going to a place adorned with such beautiful people who are always so immaculately dressed plus my French is rather appalling! But in actual fact, I really loved working in Paris and the gents seemed really keen to see a BBW from England. Of course the way to work in France is quite different to the UK and the concierge needs to be "your best friend" while staying but once you have a few things clear and you know where to advertise, it's so amazing waking up in Paris! I would like to try other locations, so: Observez ces messieurs spatiaux!



To Be Completed








BBW Masseuse Coming To A Town Near You Soon




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts