Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 22 June 2014

The Prostate Orgasm from an Expert? Watch this video






I have been providing prostate massage and milking for over 3 years now and I would say that it's my most popular service, and the one that I really I love doing.

Remember that it's not just about the sexual element, although this is rather erotic, but it's also about the guys who I've helped because they may have been worried about prostitis symptoms or frequent urinating or even just men who have never experienced a massive orgasm. When a guy has a mind blowing experience and feels it through his whole body like never before.....well I kinda love this *cheeky grin






I came across this on you tube and she seems to know her stuff, if you get time to see the whole thing then please watch it..... it may prompt you to try a prostate experience

Milz x


PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO OF ME PERFORMING A PROSTATE MASSAGE SO KEEP CHECKING


I love Prostate Play....I also love new sex toys to experiment with

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts