Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas to the world......





I'm not going to write about what a materialistic, selfish, throw away society we are in the Western World because no one wants to be dragged down when we are in the midst of festive celebration here in the UK.......

I just want to say that in the recent months I have been working with vulnerable groups òf people which in turn has made me feel less needy, more self aware and highlighted my appreciation of simply having a loving, caring and healthy family by my side.

Not all are so lucky and many people so easily justify their "need" for expensive gadgets, top of the range cars and designer goods to prove to their peers that they are successful and somewhat powerful, maybe even important to know......





My wants and needs are just to be able to have a healthy, happy year and to be able to have a roof over my head, food in my belly and to progress at the pace that suits me and my family. I have lot's to be grateful for and if I win the lottery.....well.....it's  just a bonus  xxxxx




And lots of understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts