Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Friday 21 February 2014

Plans ~ Tours ~ Trips ~ Visits ~ Jaunts.... I Need To See The World!




I want To See As Much Of It As Possible



I haven't been abroad for work for over 3 months now and I'm glad I took time out to complete the things I needed to 




1 check my stats sometimes and over the last few weeks I've noticed that the UK has trebled,  which raises an eyebrow considering I don't advertise in the UK .
Pageviews today
99
Pageviews yesterday
140


Pageviews last month
3,780
Pageviews all time history
49,446

Of course I do the odd few days here and there, like December, when I went to Ireland. I'm sorry guys, I know it's a whole different blog when Ireland is concerned but I can safely say I WILL NOT be going there in the foreseeable future and it's nothing to do with money because I always do well there but the fact that the mentality towards working ladies is nothing less than appalling, along with the worst hygiene I've ever experienced in the world!  But like I said; ANOTHER BLOG ANOTHER TIME.



Take a Trip! 

Back to the reason I'm writing this... I just wanted to tell you lovely UK gentlemen that over the next few months I will be touring around the British Isles in between my overseas stints.  I'm always happy to receive an email if you'd like to suggest a nice spot for me to consider milz@hushmail.com

I have decided that I really must get to Canada this year and will probably incorporate it with a New York Visit as I'm really excited about taking the train across that beautiful scenery you have. My cousin would also love a visit so as soon as I can come up with a good enough excuse as to "why are you in Canada?" then I'll be off...



Singapore!  
Brace yourselves 
I'M ON MY WAY! 
Hong Kong Won't be long...

And a few other places to boot.

I am off to Lebanon soon on a mission. I know it's an unstable place to be right now but I'm prepared and I'm not planning on taking silly risks. I'm NOT doing "Milly" work and I'd love to tell you more but I can't right now incase nutty stalker has a brain storm but I promise I will write blogs and post lots of pics during my stay....and of course I'm nervous but life's too short to turn down opportunities. 
I do have a wonderful sponsor for my flight but I'm still looking for any generous gentlemen who may be happy to help out by means of hotel bookings so that I can fully concentrate on the reason I'm there.

If you are able to, I would welcome any enquiries and I can provide you with information. 

Many Thanks

Stay Safe!

Milly xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts