Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 23 June 2013

If you are visiting London on Business or for pleasure Gentlemen...


The Best City In The World?

I do indeed travel quite a bit but I spend most of my time in London and the Southeast which is where I was born and where I really adore. I often meet gentlemen in London with whom I've met on my jaunts abroad and who are here on business or "just passing through" and I really love this because it shows that they clearly enjoyed their time with me and have the kindness and respect to ask me to visit them while in my home town.




Sightseeing With Milly?

In the last few weeks I've visited 3 LOVELY clients in the City and I realised that I only advertise this Sexy, Relaxing Out Call Service on one web site where, perhaps, not all of you guys have access to.

So....If you find yourself wanting a professional relaxing massage with "extra erotic frills" and you'd like me to visit you at your hotel or apartment, then here's what to do:~

I'm happy to visit your 4/5* Hotel in any part of London and any London airport (Stanstead, London City, Luton, Gatwick, Heathrow) I usually need a generous amount of notice because, like you, I have a hectic life for most of the time. I can do last minute sometimes, but you'll need to be mindful that I may be busy.



Let Me Get My Hands On Your Body!


I will need your Name, Age, Profession, Nationality along with your Hotel Name and Address. Please let me know what day and approximate time you'd like me to visit, along with the expected duration of the appointment. From there, I will email you with further details. 
Please note that I don't visit at 'Silly O'Clock'

Duo Massage?
I am usually able to visit you with a busty friend if you quite fancy some 5* pampering by 2 Mature, Busty London Gals....It's double the pleasure and really quite an invigorating experience with 4 hands! 
(ONLY £50 for the second Lady)




So, Gentlemen next time you're in town....maybe we'll meet for a little "slap 'n' tickle me ole son"

I promise you Discretion, Sexy Fun and Fulfillment!

My Donations for London are ONLY £160 for the first hour and £100 per hour after that


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts